Why is ACP important?
We use the internet for all sorts of things every day: school, work, paying bills, catching up on the news, watching tv and movies, applying for jobs, etc. Internet connection is a basic tool to live a good life. But it’s one more bill we have to find a way to pay every month.
You told the government to lower our prices, and they listened. Here’s how it works…
How much could you save?
- $30 or more off their internet bill each month, that’s around $400 a year!
- One-time discount of $100 on the purchase of a laptop, desktop, or tablet if you contribute more than $10 and less than $50 to the purchase.
Who qualifies for ACP?
- If you already qualify for programs like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, free or reduced school lunch, and more, you are likely eligible. Take a look at all of the eligibility requirements here.
- If you already qualify for the Lifeline program (which some folks use to get lower phone bills), you’re eligible!
How to apply
If you want to sign up for ACP, enroll now. All you’ll need is:
- A way to prove your identity (like your Social Security number or Drivers License)
- A document that shows your home address (like a tax form, utility bill, or government-issued ID)
- A document with your household income, if you qualify through your income
- Approval for another program, if you qualify through enrollment in another program